Here is a quick description of the conference:
Join us, March 25-26 for BibleTech:2011 and explore the intersection of Bible study and technology. This two-day conference is designed for publishers, programmers, webmasters, educators, bloggers and anyone interested in using technology to improve Bible study. BibleTech 2011 is an opportunity to meet others who share your interests and hear from industry leaders.
Here is a description of the talk I’ll be sharing:
If you build anything, inevitably you experience the pain that comes from discovering people are not using it as much as you had hoped. Sometimes it means what you built sucks, but often you’ve simply neglected to have a User Adoption Strategy.
Here is what this talk will cover:
- The pitfalls of introducing people to something new.
- Simple steps for planning a successful roll out.
- Targeting late adopters. Win them. Win the war.
- Designing simple & sophisticated.
- The art of creating quick & effective How To’s.
- Ensuring you have the key ingredients: persuasion, empathy & analytics.
Aaron has helped many leaders, ministries and businesses successfully adopt new technologies and services. Learn practical techniques and wisdom to make sure your latest creations get adopted.